We’re always looking for talented people to join our company, whether they’re in the front office or on the shop floor.
The Muma team works hard and takes pride in maintaining the highest standards in our production and management systems. Finding people with our core values of integrity, innovation, responsiveness and accountability is critical to our success. Along with skilled tradespeople, engineers and designers, we are also interested in interns, co-op placements and apprenticeships.
If you’d like to join our team and feel you are a suitable candidate, we’d love to hear from you. If you don’t see a position that suits your qualifications, feel free to submit your résumé anyway for future consideration to email@example.com.
There is one current job opening at Muma Manufacturing:
CNC Operator – Laser
Muma Manufacturing is an ISO 9001 certified producer of precision-crafted metal parts and specialty equipment for major OEMs across North America. Providing them with exceptional service from initial consultation through to design, manufacturing and delivery, we are looking for select individuals to join our skilled tradespeople and professionals to complement our long-tenured or newly graduated core team.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Operate state-of-the-art Bystronic, Trumpf Laser equipment.
- Set up, load, position material, hold tolerances and unload parts to maintain required production levels.
- Maintain safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintain quality standards; keep records; maintain equipment and supplies.
- Minimum of OSSD in formal education or equivalent.
- Ability to operate overhead crane.
- Familiarity with blue print reading, geometric dimensions and tolerances [GDT].
- Good mathematical skills required.
- Understanding of quality procedures.
- Knowledge of measuring instruments and gauges to perform quality checks.
- Fluent with metal fabrication and machining concepts, practices and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational skills and leadership potential.
- Conscientious approach to work with attention to detail.
- Proven proficiency in laser cutting techniques.
- Familiarity with Bysoft 7 software an asset.
What We Offer
- Positive, informal team environment
- Variety of modern equipment and training
- Growing company with new opportunities
- Competitive wages and group benefits
Date of Posting: April 06, 2017
Location: 148 Burwell Road, St. Thomas, ON
Functional Area: Production Floor
Position Type: Full Time
Experience: Minimum 2 years as a CNC Laser Operator
If you are interested in joining our team, we would be pleased to hear from you. Forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org