Muma Manufacturing has in-house engineering design expertise that takes your project from concept to completion seamlessly. Solidworks 3D CAD software enables our engineers to design, create and manage our product designs. This process allows for product development, sharing of design ideas and validation prior to production.
Muma Manufacturing is fully equipped to provide a range of professional metal fabrication and finishing services. Our fabricators, fitters, machinists and welders are experienced in a wide range of metalworking processes.
Simple or complex, custom designed or built to spec, we apply our deep knowledge and skills to complete each job with efficiency and excellence.
• Bystronic 6000w Fiber
• Trumpf 4000w CO2
Our high-speed laser cutting equipment enables us to provide economical, reliable production of flat-rolled metal components. Our fiber laser cuts a wide spectrum of materials and thickness with ultra fast speed. Engineered to regulate and monitor the entire cutting process, laser technology saves time and ensures precision quality.
CNC Pressbrake Forming
• Bystronic 250T x 12’ Bending Length, 6 Axis Backgauge
• Bystronic 100T x 8’ Bending Length, 6 Axis Backgauge
• Bystronic 40T x 3’ Bending Length, 6 Axis Backgauge
Our state-of-the-art CNC pressbrakes offer high process efficiency with outstanding repetition accuracy. Utilizing the latest proportional valve and control technology, along with 6 axis backgauging, perfect bending results are achieved ensuring consistent, predictable part quality.
• CNC Lathe
• CNC Mill
• Other Machining Equipment
Our deepest roots are in this area of metal manufacturing. We are equally proficient on our CNC as well as our manual machining equipment.
MIG and TIG welding capabilities for custom weldments and low volume production.
• In-house wet paint facility
• Strategic alliances for specialty coatings and various plating specifications
• Coordinating components for build up of final products
• Custom packaging and kitting of products
Muma is a design responsible manufacturer registered to the ISO 9001 quality standard. Muma works closely with customers through various phases from planning and development through to product manufacture and validation utilizing the Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) process. To ensure that products are developed and launched successfully, we use core tools such as control plans; DFMEA; PFMEA; PPAP and layered process audits.
• Compliance to customers’ shipping instructions or Muma to arrange
• Advanced Shipping Notices (ASN’s)
• Full electronic logistics capability